Terms and Agreements
In consideration of the mutual covenants set forth in this Agreement, Customer and Company hereby agree as follows:
- Description of Consultations (“Specifications”).
Coach agrees to develop the consultations in accordance with the client’s needs using suitable methodologies.
- Delivery of Work.
Coach and Client agree upon a package through which consultations, preparation and follow up work (if necessary) are conducted . A date and location are chosen collaboratively and adhered to upon signing the agreement.
Coach employs a range of methodologies to suit the client’s personal values and style, Client agrees to be open minded and partake in methods proposed by Coach.
- Refund Policy.
Coach does not offer refunds. Clients are welcome to delay commencement of sessions until they are ready to begin and undertake the work fully committed to their own results.
Coach has the right to use case studies of clients’ situations and results or client testimonials in future work but without making reference to client’s identity if so requested by the client.
- Good Faith.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- Right to suspend sessions.
In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within the time prescribed Coach has the right to immediately cease all work until payment in full is paid. In the event of abusive behaviors or ill prepared clients, Coach reserves the right to suspend work with immediate effect.
- Agreement between Client and Coach agrees to not withhold any information that could prevent the sessions from running fluidly. Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work as a team together. Client is responsible for own success and implementation of objectives met.
- No resale of service or intellectual property permitted.
Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials & intellectual property), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Medical Disclaimer: Client is aware that Coach does not solve medical issues nor treat disease and is therefore not a replacement for client’s Doctor, Therapist or Physician. If client is presently under any form of psychiatric care, psychological therapy, specialized medical supervision or under the influence of any form of medication client is to inform Coach prior to working together.
10B. Limitation of liability : By using the coach’s services the Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transactions.
All claims against the coach must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
Client agrees that the Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Service.
Client agrees that use of this service is at user’s own risk.